Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

7. Work Preferences

   What are my work preferences? My work preferences are being innovative and methodical. "Innovative people like creating different ways to solve things and enjoy scientific subjects." This applies to me because I love science, and if something does work, I try try again until you solve the problem. "Methodical people like clear rules and keeping on a schedule." This applies to me because like I stated in a earlier post, I like being organized, thus keeping a schedule. I hate doing work last minute, but sometimes that happens.. so I learned to be a good time manager too. 

What carers would suit my results?
-Scientist (lab worker, biologist, astronomer, social scientist etc)
-Engineer (different ways to solve things)
-Analyst (looking into information)
Science; chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment