Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

1. Achievements

 What am I proud of? That is the question. To answer it, I say, it has to be my academic achievements. Having parents that are strict, in that I have to get high marks, really drove me to try my best to do well in school. Some of it is out of fear of punishment, but mainly its because I have to think about my future. I can support that I am proud of my achievements because I was very happy to get 90s in Math, Science, and Geography (English..not so much :P), as well as when I got Academic Excellence in Grade 8. 

 What careers would suit my results? 
-Teacher
-University Professor 
-Tutor


It's because I'm doing well in school now, I could choose a job that lets me help others do well as well.
 

Christian Leadership - Academic Excellence


No comments:

Post a Comment