Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

2. Interests

   Hands-on, people, or information? Well, to be honest, I like to think of myself as alittle bit of all. However, you can find that I'm mostly an Information type of person. To support this, I can say that I love reading. Reading comes naturally to me, and I find it a great passtime. I can read anything from encylopedias, to "Lord of the Rings", to the Farmers Almanac. I also enjoy the "research" part of a project as I find I can learn many interesting things. I'm also abit of a Hands-on person as I like things like fishing and landscaping. I can also be a People person because, I'm a good listener and can connect to people easily. 

What careers would suit my results?
-Librarian (surrounded by books all day) 
-Researcher
-Scientist.

Fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment